Laura Multitasks!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Current Obsession

I am currently obsessed with this song. And the music video (quite strange for me, because I usually never watch music videos). Oh, and pay close attention to the lyrics, I love the lyrics.




"Somebody That I Used to Know" by Goyte (featuring Kimbra)

This is one of the few videos I've seen that actually compliments the lyrics of the song. So, while it is visually interesting on its own, paired with the lyrics, it paints (pun intended) a very interesting picture of the two of them as a couple, which I think is fantastic.

6 comments:

  1. I love the Walk off the Earth version, myself. Because WotE is pretty awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that song too, when I first heard it I thought it had a really strong 80s vibe to it (especially the vocals), but maybe in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy it, very much. I am only becoming more obsessed with it as time passes.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I think you're totally right: the lines between interactive and non-interactive art are just NOT made clear sometimes. I suspect the lack of clarity comes from artists and curators who don't have to be on the floor, interacting with the people who will be interacting with their art. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS