Laura Multitasks!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

In Which I Get a New Bestie

What's this? A visitor? At the library? Pony, is that you?


It is you! Oh, you make every day so much better when you're around. I'm so happy you've come to stay.


What's that? You're not here to stay at the library, but you want to come and live at my house forever and ever for always and you want me to pet you and hold you and love you?


That can be arranged.


I'll knit you a little sweater when we get home. In the meantime, you can hang out here at my desk and help me get some work done. Remember, we frown on book-eating at the library, so try to snack on some publisher catalogs instead.



Don't know anything about Pony? He's featured in Kate Beaton's The Princess and The Pony, a picture book released this year, as well as on her website, Hark! A Vagrant. If you know her work and are already in love with Pony or if you are so obsessed you defied Kate Beaton's advice and have Pony tattooed on your lower back, you can order one here

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS