Laura Multitasks!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Don't keep a secret from me!

I was going to write you a blog about my Christmas Yarn, but I read Jen's blog: Music is my Husband, and I have changed my mind.

Apparently, someone has a secret in my group of friends. Hmm.

It is a female, so it could be me, Jen, or Shannon.

Let's just say it isn't me. I have no secrets. I'm not smart enough to keep them. I can barely keep from giving away what I bought people for Christmas in conversation. It kills me to not talk to my friends.

So it could only be Jen or Shannon.

What could it be?

Is Jen moving out? Did she find a Christmas Boyfriend? Does she have a teaching job? Is she going to be an aunt?

And if the secret is Shannon's...I have no idea.

This is killing me, and it doesn't help that I'm hours away and cannot run over to Jen's to demand the truth. I can only hope and pray that she will give away the truth to me in another edition of her saga, or in a response to me. If she doesn't tell me soon, my stomach acid will almost certainly bore a hole through its carrier and into my torso, leading to my untimely demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS