Laura Multitasks!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blog Note

Due to yet another freaky-monster-computer posting Goodness-Knows-What in the comments of the blog, I am doing what Jen has on her blog, as a preventative measure.

Therefore, you will be prompted to type in an annoying letter combo before your comment posts, so I know you are alive and have a soul, as opposed to your being a money-hungry-computer in some third-world country.

Or in our country, for that matter.

Are we supposed to say third-world? It kind of seems like one of those phrases that ought to have been retired after the Cold War. It's mean, if you think about it...

So I'm self-editing. The money-hungry-computer is now in a not-quite-as-developed-as-we-are-but-with-its-own-distinct-assets-we-capitalist-pigs-can't-appreciate country.

Is that better?

I hope so.

Sorry to make you all work harder, but I really am sick and tired of getting all happy about the comments and finding that it's just a link designed to steal my identity. Or yours.

2 comments:

  1. See, I didn't even know you had to do that with my blog. Most of the time, I spell the word wrong because I see so many different possibilities in the letters. What does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it says about you, I'm sure the same applies to me.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS