Laura Multitasks!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yankee's Song

I just laughed so hard I choked on my orange segment. Here is why:

Yankee Doodled in her car
what of that chocolate sprinkle?
left her car in such a mess
next time he'll only tinkle


Jennifer left that in yesterday's comments, and I have to say, life doesn't get much better than this! Thank you, Jen! Now I have a happy song to sing as I take out Yankee's live capture trap thing, as I think he's gone and leaving peanut butter in the car might only accomplish attracting some of his friends.

But yesterday, after writing my Yankee post, I felt the urge to commemorate my mouse/car experience, so I went online (on Ravelry) in hunt of a pattern by Ysolda Teague that I remembered loving ages ago...

Linkage here!

I plan on knitting this little fellow (the pattern is called Mousie) and keeping him as a car-friend. I think now I will give him a little scroll for his little hand, with his song on it.

This will become a children's book, I can tell. I have a sixth sense about that sort of thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS