Laura Multitasks!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

It Wasn't Me, I Swear.



See, I was all not going to buy a sewing machine until I knew I'd need a sewing machine. And then I called Mom to tell her I wasn't going to buy the sewing machine until I knew I needed to have a new one, since I'm kind of afraid of hers.

Then she said something to the effect of, "Good. I'm going to buy it."

In the end, since I would have bought it anyway, we decided to go half and half, so we each could use the machine and then if we choose, one or the other of us can get a fancy one.

Anyway, it beats this one. See all those dials? They lie. There really is only one stitch. Well, the plain one and the zig-zag. So two. But none of the fancy ones.


Say goodbye to the train sounds. Say goodbye to the deafness, to giving up on having conversations...say hello to sewing fabric with stretch. Like knits.

I'll let you know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS