Laura Multitasks!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Power of Guilt Compels You!

Yeah. I really need to write you a blog. Sorry. I know it's been a while.

Man.

Have you ever had one of those weeks where--

No. That's no good.

Hey--a girl came in the library today and--

No. Boring.

My swift hasn't come in the mail yet. I haven't finished anything exciting lately. I haven't gone anywhere. I haven't even done anything.

I spent three of the last three weekends at the eye doctor.

But that's boring too.

I bought rain boots. Boring. But cute.

Darcy had four ticks today--a real surprise to us. And it was gross. And we gave her medicine so there could be no more ticks, because they are evil and unhygienic. And gross.

Ticks are on my list of most disgusting things ever, right after old people hacking up large quantities of mucus in restaurants while I am trying to eat something. Excuse yourself, for crying out loud, if you have to cough like that.

Oh, and I'm teaching a knitting class at the library next Wednesday. So that's fun.

And that, folks, is all I've got.

Are any of you doing anything fun and interesting to fill my life with something other than allergies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS