Laura Multitasks!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

BEHOLD! A post I wrote and forgot to post until today!

For the past...month? I have been working tirelessly with Bailey (Remember Bailey? Find her HERE) to bring you something EPIC.

That is to say, we have started a book blog, The Magic Hoodie Literary Society. And I am quite fond of it.

GO AND SEE!

Needless to say, everything pretty about the book blog was Bailey's work. She made the blue pretty, she made the picture go where it was supposed to go and got us those nifty follow buttons for Twitter...she has skills. She even gave us little tabs so you can search for reviews by name AND find out more about us, though why you'd want to find out more about me, I'll never know.

Together, we lost valuable sleep to bring you our first joint book review, in which we discuss the merits of the book Zombies vs. Unicorns, edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier. In the final hours before launch, I had just finished watching Ghostbusters for the first time, and I pressed buttons and made Bailey unhappy.

I don't know what I did, but I'm sure it couldn't have been good...

I'll let you read that review while I go off and write another. Two more, since I just finished another book!

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing kind of hard in my office by myself right now, and I'm sure walkers-by in the hall must thing someone nuts is in here. (Which, really, is true.)

    "I pressed buttons and made Bailey angry..." Oooooh, so funny. You just kept deleting things I was trying to add. 'Twas funny.

    I am excited for your reviews! Whee! I have one more to hammer out this weekend, then probably several for next week. Can I get 4 books read & reviewed before November? Plus our November JR (joint review)? Plus, we need to decide on our guest reviewer by the 3rd.

    Stress? Me? No way.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS