Laura Multitasks!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I did it!

My long hair is no more.

I measured after Beth the Hair Goddess cut it--I gave up a foot of hair. Twelve inches of heavy, thick, annoying hair. I already feel lighter and more stylish!

There's something about having short hair that just makes me feel prettier. I think it's because short hair makes my face look rounder--I have a narrow face (kid's glasses, remember?) and I think the long hair just accentuated it.

Here's the first picture, taken by Beth the Hair Goddess herself:


I think she did a brilliant job cutting it--and I'm never letting it get that long again!*

*Sorry Dad. Sorry Paul. I know you thought it looked extra pretty long. But you are guys, and guys like long hair. I'll make you a deal. If you two grow your hair out that long, I'll grow mine out again.

1 comment:

  1. It looks adorable!

    All men love long hair, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS