Laura Multitasks!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday

I bought spray paint for the wire baskets. It is a pretty pale blue/green. Almost mint. I had to settle for a bit blue-er, because they did not have mint.

I'm over it.

The baskets are sitting in my room. The spray paint is inside them.

Nothing has happened to either baskets or spray paint since Monday, when I bought the paint.

I'm over that, too.

In the meantime, I went to see The Moody Blues and fell down a flight of stairs in front of hundreds of people.

I'm over that.

I also organized tons of craft supplies into three boxes. This leads to the following conclusions:

1. I have too many craft supplies.

2. I don't have enough of the craft supplies I need.

3. I need a wider bed to accommodate all the stuff I want to store underneath it.

The weekend goals include spray painting the baskets, mounting them on the closet doors, and working on the template for my headboard (which hit a snag when I could no longer hold up my head without a foam strangulation device holding it up for me).

When I have the headboard template made up, if I am happy with it, I will start calling around places to find someone with a jigsaw willing to help me out. I also want another piece of wood cut down to fit inside my closet on top of a shelving unit Mum bought for me a few birthdays ago. The shelving unit is actually a little narrower than it should be for the space, so if I put things on top of it, the fall down between the shelves and the wall into a space big enough for things to fall but too small for me to use my hands to retrieve said things.

Ever notice how life gives us things that are unnecessarily complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS