Laura Multitasks!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Something Good In My Life

Jennifer was about to turn into the Wal-Mart parking lot. But there was an issue. A huge, unpleasant car accident.

Standing between me and the seventh season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Well, I don't know for certain if the accident was preventing the purchase of Buffy 7. I have no clue. It could have been at the Kokomo Wal-Mart. Or not. It wasn't at the other place we went. And Best Buy had it, but it was like thirty dollars. I am so not buying Buffy for thirty dollars when I could get it for fifteen.

So we gave up on Wal-Mart.

Later, I tried looking online. And I could find it for sixty, forty, and thirty (all without the shipping added in). So I was unhappy.

Then, having soup with Rachael, I decided I only had one option. The quasi-legal kind. And as I waited for the goods to be delivered from my connection, I was driving home from work considering for the umpteenth time purchasing the Emo Vampire show because it was almost as stupid and funny as Buffy, but not quite.

But I didn't. Instead I vowed to make do with the selection of OST episodes I got at Walmart days before. But Paul called and said to go to meet him and Mom at Wal-Mart. And there it was.

Season 7, fifteen dollars. And now it's mine.

Take that world! And I didn't have to break any laws that are not yet on the books because the law hasn't caught up with technology yet! So no quasi-legal activity needed. Hooray! And they can all sit happily on my bookshelf all next to each other looking good.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS