Laura Multitasks!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yet Another Reason Why I Love My Brother

Paul just cracks me up. I gave him my e-mail address with the urging that he send me funny youtube links that I can watch during my free time here at work or during my lunch breaks, and he has lived up to the challenge.

He finds insanely hilarious stuff on the net. Things that shouldn't be funny, but are. Like multiple soccer players in multiple games kicking each other in their respective groins set to music. Because you've got to have the music. Or a live action rendition of Pokemon. Or the guy with the mattress store having night terrors in which his head explodes. I don't even know what the heck that was, but it was funny.

Here is a sampling of Paul's videos of the week.



You don't necessarily want to watch the whole of this one, but the Burt and Ernie rap and the My Little Pony movie trailer are hilarious and deserving of attention.

Here's another two, these are tourist video spots some guy made for Cleveland, and both made me laugh like crazy.





I hope you find these as funny as I did!

Oh, and I had this up for a few hours before I figured out I'd put up two of the same Cleveland video, when there are two different ones... And both are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS