Laura Multitasks!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Does anyone (excluding me) follow John Green's blog? If you don't, you should give it a try. He's the author of Paper Towns (among other novels)--which I greatly recommend. The guy is hilarious--not to mention smart--always a good combination.

He posted a commentary on the elections in Iran that you all should watch, especially if you're unfamiliar with Iranian politics. I know it sounds boring, but we have to stay as informed about international elections as we do our own, or we end up with people like Iran's president Ahmadinejad dictating our foreign policy. Am I the only person who thinks that's a bad idea?

Watch this:



If you're curious as to the mindset of some of Ahmadinejad's supporters...here's a blog post you're sure to find disturbing...

Unbalanced much?

Here's another blog post, this one by a Chicago attorney...with differing views on the subject.

Equally unbalanced. And maybe I'm a crazy person, but I tend to lean more toward believing the second blog...

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS