Laura Multitasks!

Monday, November 1, 2010

MORE NEWS!

Tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. I go to the hospital and then they take out my gallbladder. They can have it. I don't want it.

Before I go, though, I am going to VOTE. This is very important. Plus, I think I get extra America Points for going in to vote right before surgery.

I may go silent for a bit, but that does not mean you should freak out. Quite the opposite. It just means I am DRUGGED and SLEEPING IT OFF.

If you are Twitter, my mother or brother will tell you how I am alive. If you are Jennifer, my mother will call you.

Until then, I will be enjoying my new yarn from Madelinetosh's Magnolia Society Yarn Club, which is very pretty, and typing an alarming amount for NaNoWriMo in a mad attempt to still win despite the hurdles I must overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS