Laura Multitasks!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Day Before

It's possible Rachael is trying to kill me.

Even though I think zip-lining sounds amazingly fun, it might be a clever plan on the part of Rachael to ensure that I will 1. be off my guard and 2. be standing on a really high platform.

Okay, Rachael's not trying to kill me.* But still. Zip-lining.

The part of my brain that is all about self-preservation to see another day is saying, "Why would you think that was a good idea? What were you ON when you decided this was a good idea?"

And the part of my brain that likes doing awesome stuff is saying, "THIS WILL BE JUST LIKE THE AMAZING RACE AND ALSO IN REAL LIFE!" Because that part of my brain always yells as loudly as possible in order to be heard over the other parts of my brain.

One part of my brain is right. The other parts are mental.**

I will try to take pictures tomorrow during the zip-lining. At the very least, I will try to get Rachael to take a picture of my petrified face before she pushes me off the platform, which I made her promise to do if I try to chicken out.

*Or IS she?

**See what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS