Laura Multitasks!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

In Fifteen Minutes or Less:

I owe you all a good post.

But I have 15 minutes left at the computer before I have to leave work, so I am at a loss.

I can't give you what you want.

But I can clue you all in to what I was doing this weekend, by making you read a post I wrote on my other blog (yes, I know it's painful) about all the good things that happened to me at the conference.

John Green, though, is not a thing. He is a person, who I met, and who is just as smart and funny in person as he is on his blog. Also, in his books.

So read this and look at all the pretty pictures, especially the first one, and then tell me how brave I was and how you are proud of me, because you will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS