1) She signed up for NaNoWriMo, and beginning in November, she will begin her challenge.
2) She shelved all the books that came in over the long weekend, then made the shelves they went on look pretty and neat.
3) She drank an orange juice, regretting her sleepless night.
4) She watched several YouTube videos sent to her by her brother, including one with a man who waved his arms freakishly in a manner she cannot accurately describe, while making some kind of noise best transcribed as "EEEEAAAAUUUUUAAAAHHHH". Despite herself, she found this rather amusing.
5) She talked to Mark about his alpacas while he cleaned books.
6) She read, but was forced to give this up due to encroaching slumber, while regretting her sleepless night some more.
7) She updated the little sidebar thingie with new books, a fancy NaNo badge, other knitting projects that have been added, and so forth.
8) She looked on the internet for updated award lists for YA literature, with the intent to purchase said literature for the library, but there were no new ones.
9) She signed for a package.
10) She tried to get the air to kick on, just once.
11) She helped 5th graders find books to read, checked them out, and checked their old ones back in.
12) She looked for overdue books on the shelves, despite the fact that the paper said overdues are printed on changed color, a development Laura protested. She needs goldenrod paper to wake her up on a Tuesday morning.
13) She regretted her sleepless night. Again.
14) She wished that she was not working alone until 1:00 pm. And regretted the lack of sleep caused by Laundry Fervor, the affliction which causes a burst of adrenaline, which then triggers the doing of laundry, the washing of clothes.
15) She thought about expresso.
16) She thought about knit night.
17) She thought about driving, and about the muffler about to liberate itself from the underbelly of her car.
18) She regretted the loss of her "My Other Transport is the Millenium Falcon" bumpersticker (extreme age caused it to peel off), and resolved to look for some other ones online to fill the void.
19) She pondered Jen's new bumpersticker, which features a staff (right, Jen?) with tons of notes, and the phrase, "If You Can Read This, Thank a Music Teacher."
20) She re-thought her idea for Band Booster T-Shirts, which would feature the slogan: "I'm With the Band." Kind of like those obnoxious teenie-bopper graphic tees with their electric guitar pictures and so forth. Only they would really be with the band, unlike the young folk with their devil music.
21) She wrote a blog and found herself losing consciousness while writinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
22) She vowed to do whatever was necessary to obtain at least six (6) hours of sleep this evening. At least. Since that did not happen last night.