Laura Multitasks!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hooray for Laura!

My small month-long meltdown is over, I have won NaNoWriMo!

I would be happier about this, were it the first time I had done this, or maybe if this were something anyone cared about aside from me. However, my family's general apathy regarding the subject has kind of been a letdown for me, so I'm not all happiness and rainbows at this point.

I wish I had my happiness and rainbows, like in 2007, when I won and everyone was standing around my laptop watching the file upload. Then the banner came back up and everyone was all clapping joyously, since it was a whole good, proud-of-you moment...except there isn't any clapping now, and I'm in a stream-of-consciousness sort of mood so that's why this sentence is so wacky.

But I won! So there is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS