Laura Multitasks!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 16: Happy Birthday to Me!

It is day 16, also known as MY BIRTHDAY! I woke up, had a glass of milk and a yogurt, and then I did level two to celebrate. Level two is getting easier. This makes me feel better about myself.

I wanted to get my workout finished early so that I can fully enjoy today! Tomorrow's session might not happen, so it was important to me to make sure I got today's DONE.

See, tomorrow I am working, then going out with Jen and Brandon and Paul to celebrate my birthday, and no way am I leaving early just to work out. I will do my best to squeeze in a workout, but tomorrow is a SPECIAL day. And after 16 days of exercise, I have earned a day off. We'll see what happens.

I hope everyone enjoys the big party they're throwing for me in London!

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Laura!

    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to Lauraaaaa!
    Happy birthday to you.

    Your birthday present from Jillian Michaels was Level 2 becoming easier. Oh, and being able to take a day off tomorrow AND having the motivation to come back the day after that. You can do it! You have to do it. Just so I can comment on it here.

    Happy birthday, L!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, BAILEY! Jillian's present is a nice one. Level 2 NEEDS to keep getting easier.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Laura! Jillian Michaels would be very proud that you spend your birthday with her! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kala! I hope Jillian will be proud of me and not angry. I am kind of afraid of the real Jillian. The DVD one isn't so scary...

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS