Laura Multitasks!

Monday, March 23, 2015

Problem

Here's the thing.

I have to get a sweater finished by Tuesday. And by "finished" I mean knitted, buttons attached, ends woven in, and blocked. I also still have to sleep, work, and feed myself.

This may become a problem.

Who knew babies were ready to be born so fast? It seems like I started planning this project a couple of days ago, not over nine months ago. This is messed up. Clearly the baby is not ready and needs to wait to be born for an additional week in order to give me ample time to complete her sweater.

I've been knitting like a fiend. Here it is on Sunday morning.


And here it is before I went to sleep last night.


Now all I have to do is finish the yoke, weave in ends, sew buttons, and block it. That can happen in a couple hours tonight, right?

Probably not.

How much blocking does a sweater really need?


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS