Laura Multitasks!

Monday, August 17, 2015

Anxiety Sucks

Anxiety sucks. Mondays have become High Anxiety Days. This isn't because the weekend is over, there is a distinct other reason I'm not going to discuss, but it's sucky all the same and it steals my happy.

I hate that it steals my happy.

I brought myself a nice snack to have as a treat this morning, and I wore my new shirt even though it's too hot to wear it, really. I got myself some water and settled down to work. Usually doing nice things for myself is enough to give me a bit of help...but the anxiety still got me twice in under 15 minutes.

It is enough to make me want to live under a rock. But bookstores don't deliver when your only address is "Under Mossy Rock, Back Garden" unless you are a wizard and it's owl post instead of USPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS