Laura Multitasks!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Nocturnal

Yeah, I stopped sleeping again. At least at night, I seem to be doing an adequate job of sleeping during the daytime.

Here are the reasons behind this:

1. Knitting is fun.

2. I can't fall asleep unless I have watched an X-Files episode.

3. Paul makes a lot of noise during the weekend, keeping me awake until at least two or three, which forces me to continue to watch X-Files and knit until he retires, then continue to do so in my "winding down" phase.

4. Dad wakes up at 4:30 a.m. every day.

5. I have friends who need less sleep than I do.

As a result of all these factors, combined with stress and, I think, the devil, have created in me the urge to stay up all night long and sleep when the house is quietest, ironically, during the day. So I am pretty darn tired. All the time. No matter what.

Is there a solution for this?
I think so.

1. Moving to a far away place, where night is day.

2. Surrendering to my agrophobia and staying inside the house forever.

3. Drugging Paul.

4. Drugging Dad.

5. Drugging myself.

I think the last one is the most feasable. Although I could do the stress thing, or schedule an exorcism for me or my home.

Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS