Laura Multitasks!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 22

It is day 22 of the 30 Day Squat Challenge.

This morning, I woke up and did 85 squats in order to avoid doing all the squats I have to do today in one lump after work.

I then caught myself thinking, "I only have to do 100 squats when I get home!" It was as if 100 squats were a treat I was looking forward to and not unreasonable or excessive.

Meanwhile, I cannot find any mention that my town is getting any other gym than the YMCA anywhere on the internet. So it is just a happy dream in the mind of my friend Erin, and we may never get an affordable alternative. It goes right along with that Starbucks rumor that was passed around town a few years ago. Note that we have no Starbucks.

We're supposed to get more snow today and tomorrow, I may never go anywhere but work and home again, for the rest of my life. Because if I can't go somewhere soon, I won't make it to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS