Laura Multitasks!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dress (Again)

Well, I ordered the dress. It might work. It might not. But at least I am taking a chance instead of bemoaning my dress-less existence and doing nothing to change it. Who knows, it might be the PERFECT dress for me! I'll let you know how it all turns out.

It actually was a good thing I slept on this decision, because yesterday, there was no discount for me to use, and today there was! I saved a bit of money on the dress, making up for the problem of not getting free shipping. I feel like if I have to pay for shipping while shopping online, I'm doing something wrong. Anyone else feel this way?

Meanwhile, if you're staring at anything at Old Navy, they have a 15% off discount code to use online right now. Use the code ONSAVENOW at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS