Laura Multitasks!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Today Is the Day

It is plastic surgery day. The day the mole comes off, hopefully this time for good. Although, according to the doctor we are not allowed to call it a "mole" until the biopsy is finished, until then they are calling it a "skin lesion" which is only marginally better than "facial tumor," it's name the first time it was removed.

Isn't this lovely?

Anyway, after today, maybe the photographers for the church directory will not photoshop the mole out without asking me if I wanted them to, because it was too horrible to exist within the bounds of church directory-dom.

Also, yesterday, a little child asked me if I was pregnant. I am not pregnant. The Children's Room is where self esteem goes to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS