Laura Multitasks!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Terror

I am immersed in French history right now, much more so than I would like. However, I have written all the papers I need to write except one, and that is a very good thing. Tomorrow I will write the last one.

Tomorrow I will also study for my Ed. Psych final, which shouldn't be so bad. The professor has supplied us with a study guide. We are in college and we have a study guide. This is odd to me. I thought study guides were a high school thing.

I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, though.

As classes are ending, my thoughts move to the summer. The summer. My favorite time of year. I can knit my way through the hottest months of the year, which is a joy, but I also have other plans.

Unlike during most summers, I have decided to record these plans and share them with the world. This way, I can hold myself accountable.
  1. I want to go to the zoo.
  2. I want to visit at least two knit shops that I've never seen before. While there, I will scout out different sock yarns and laceweights for future use. I also plan on signing up for as many newsletters as possible.
  3. I must finish the redecoration of my bedroom. I need to install new window hardware, find a valance, and shampoo the carpet. I also want to do something about my bookcase and the little shelf I keep my tv on, since neither match the furniture.
  4. I am going to scour through all of the childhood debris in the basement, my closet, under my bed, and other places. I will keep what is meaningful and important, all other things will be given to other kids or destroyed.
  5. Once I have gone through my basement debris, I plan to paint the walls and the floor which has been damaged by the water which once poured from the water heater, water softener, and washing machine. Now that those are fixed, the basement can be nice. After that is done, I want to turn part of the basement into my yoga studio.
  6. I will get the stock situation under control, get the money, and then turn around and put that money into good use--I will replace my peice of crap car and then hope that my former car dissolves and absorbed into the dark, cold place it deserves.

I don't need to do these things in any particular order, I just want them done. I especially need that car. Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS