Laura Multitasks!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Jumping the Gun

If you're following along at home, you'll see that once again writing blog posts ahead of time has come back to bite me, because not only was the post-30 Day Squat Challenge reflection not actually proofread, finished, or at all humorous (as I'd intended it to be), it also was not actually finished. And it posted itself anyway, using some kind of Blogger magic that took it from its happy life as a "draft" to a live post. I don't even understand how it managed that.

Whatever.

Today is Day 28, and it is a rest day. Tomorrow, I do 240 squats. Saturday, Day 30, features 250 squats and hopefully some kind of party that my friends and family have secretly planned for me, in which they will present me with the Olympic gold medal I have so clearly earned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS