Laura Multitasks!

Monday, April 20, 2015

In Which Everything Is Exponentially Better

Andy rescued me. When he came to game night this weekend, he brought me this:


Probably he did this because my heartbreaking story of loss touched him deeply, and he could not bear to leave me in such distress. Either that or he is just a nice person. One of the two.

So now my heartbreak is at an end, and I have a beautiful Payne's mug which I will fill with lovely tea, and I will ALWAYS hold it with BOTH HANDS.

Here's the tea that's in my mug right now. It's full of pu'erh, oolong, ginger, and eleuthero root, all of which are gentle to my angry, vengeful stomach.

I'd love to hear your favorite teas! Let me know in the comments, and I'll give them a try.

2 comments:

  1. My fave is still chocolate rocket from David's Tea, but I'm thinking it's time to start making some iced coffee concentrate again. I cheated this weekend and bought Starbuck's unsweetened iced coffee (1.5qt). Oh it was good. My stomach says otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS