Laura Multitasks!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Number One Reason My Life is Better Today Than It Was Yesterday

I don't own a printer. Okay, that isn't the reason, but it is true, and it often takes me out of the house to various libraries in order to print knitting patterns, writing, and so forth.

Today, I had to drive over to the Roann Public Library, which is a tiny little library with very few resources. They do have computers, high speed internet, a printer, and a fax machine (helpful) though at times some of these things don't work with each other or at all.

I printed off my $3.80 worth of documents, and then I walked out. Something caught my eye as I grabbed the door. A little green square, that said "Wi-Fi Hot Spot."

Free. Wireless. Five. Minute. Drive.

I think that says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS