Laura Multitasks!

Friday, February 20, 2009

So What If It Doesn't Match?

Now is the time to show you what became of the glorious Malabrigo Worsted skein (Pollen colorway) I bought from The Shuttle Shop.



Here is my favorite pretty thing, which goes with me everywhere though nothing I have matches it.



It is lovely, and I miss it though it is only a few feet away.



It is the Meret (mystery beret) pattern from Ravelry's Wormhead Hats group. It's a free pattern, and is so lovely! Here is a close-up of the decrease...



So don't be shocked if you see me walking around with a beret that doesn't match my clothing. I don't buy yellow, usually. It mostly makes me look like Emily Dickinson right before the end (in the pictures her sister didn't have touched up), after years of hiding in my house. At least, that's what my school pictures always made me think. I don't know if it has anything to do with the yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS