Laura Multitasks!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Great Sigh of Relief

Folks, tooth number two is filled. This means the two teeth I was told would have to come out BOTH did not have to go anywhere. They are fixed, and while I may someday (the dentist said in ten years or so) have to put crowns on top of the fillings, the dentist thinks they're fixed forever.


Let's all breathe a great sigh of relief. I mean, seriously. Instead of having a fake mouth, not to mention thousands of dollars in dental repairs to pay for, I have only a PARTIALLY fake mouth and I was able to afford the repair. (This is a big deal, since there is no dental insurance at the library.)

And so, with the cryptic instruction to "chew hesitantly," I am off to fix other parts of me, starting with getting a flu shot tomorrow morning.

I get my flu shot so I don't say this out loud at work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS