Laura Multitasks!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Bats!

I made something else for Halloween, and that is THIS.


It is a bat headband. I made it after seeing this on Martha Stewart's website. The tutorial is dreadful, because it doesn't give wire gauge OR lengths OR tell you how to position the bats OR how to attach the bats...because apparently Martha doesn't create tutorials for mere mortals. You must be a confident crafter to use HER tutorials.


I altered it by using adhesive felt instead of paper, because who wants to make a headband they can only use once? The adhesive felt still folded nicely. If it hadn't, I would have used an iron to press the crease.

Whatever. Bat headband. This is Halloween for the next 30 years.

1 comment:

  1. That is AMAZING. I need to find a way to add that to my witch costume asap.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS