Laura Multitasks!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Garlic Pizza and Benedict Cumberbatch

I spent last night watching Young Frankenstein on the big screen, so I have nothing funny to tell you except that the pizzas Rachael and I got for dinner before the movie contained 45 whole cloves of garlic. That is like a head of garlic per pizza.

Also, in case you didn't know, soup du jour translates to "soup of the day" so if you order the soup d'jour, you will not get the same soup du jour you ordered the last time. There was some confusion from an elderly woman at the next table. She got free food because she was ignorant.

That is what is wrong with America, we reward ignorance (and shun intellectuals as elitists). Can you tell I've been watching the news. I've been watching the news. It always makes me more cynical and mysanthropic.

In order to fix America, we all need to watch Benedict Cumberbatch recite Shakespeare repeatedly. This will raise our national intellect and prevent a loud argument in a restaurant over prime rib garlic soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS