Laura Multitasks!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Night, Again

Jennifer and I decided that the fine weather we are having here in Indiana was just the excuse we needed to go out and have a good time.

We traveled to Fort Wayne only to discover we had no idea what to do with ourselves. So we wandered from store to store, bought some Wallflowers from Bath and Bodyworks to make Jen's house smell lovely.

Then, with no other ideas of how to spend our time (we don't want to buy any new clothes just because we can't fit into the old ones--winter inactivity--so we refuse to) we went to Biaggi's.

Jennifer whipped out her camera as we sat there, discovered it to have no juice, and, despondent, was about to give up when I handed her mine.

So here is what happens when Jen tells me to be serious:






And here is what happens when I take the camera away from her:










Doesn't Jen look like she belongs in a painting by Raphael in this last one? The Madonna and Child? Only with a camera and not a baby?

And this is what happens when I give it back:











Jennifer likes the last one, I was supposed to be sad/angry to see the bill.

Finally, we ended up at Walmart, where we discovered a long, lost friend, Becky, the final member of our three-some of friends that became a two-some when Becky got married and left Jen and I by ourselves. We miss her!

We managed to get her to agree to girl-time, March 21. Let's see if it happens...

1 comment:

  1. When will we feel that warm weather again? It made me so happy!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS