- I have been playing Life Is Strange, which is basically like one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books from my childhood, only a video game and with a lot more swear words. It is both annoying and addictive. If you are a fan of Twin Peaks, this is the game for you. I mean, it is all sorts of Twin Peaks. With a hint of The X-Files thrown in. But yeah, Twin Peaks.
- I read an awesome book, Uprooted by Naomi Novik. You need to read it.
- I cannot wait for the final Tiffany Aching book, out in September. I will miss new Terry Pratchett novels (and we will all miss Terry Pratchett and his awesomeness), but at least we get one more Tiffany Aching!
- My wrist secretly hates me, so I have to wear a brace in hope that the freakishness will go away before I have to have a giant needle stuck into it.
- My birthday is on Monday. I took the day off, and less than a week out, I still have no idea what I want to do for fun with that free time...maybe the zoo.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Random on a Wednesday
I can't think of anything exciting to tell you, so today involves general updates.