Laura Multitasks!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Random on a Wednesday

I can't think of anything exciting to tell you, so today involves general updates.

  1. I have been playing Life Is Strange, which is basically like one of those Choose Your Own Adventure books from my childhood, only a video game and with a lot more swear words. It is both annoying and addictive. If you are a fan of Twin Peaks, this is the game for you. I mean, it is all sorts of Twin Peaks. With a hint of The X-Files thrown in. But yeah, Twin Peaks.
  2. I read an awesome book, Uprooted by Naomi Novik. You need to read it.
  3. I cannot wait for the final Tiffany Aching book, out in September. I will miss new Terry Pratchett novels (and we will all miss Terry Pratchett and his awesomeness), but at least we get one more Tiffany Aching!
  4. My wrist secretly hates me, so I have to wear a brace in hope that the freakishness will go away before I have to have a giant needle stuck into it.
  5. My birthday is on Monday. I took the day off, and less than a week out, I still have no idea what I want to do for fun with that free time...maybe the zoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS