Here's what I made happen this month:
2. Go back to the gym. *hysterical laughter* I went on an ill-fated bike ride that led to my whole ankle growing a new ankle...so I've been avoiding running so I don't re-injure it. Also I've been building a headboard in my spare time. I haven't had much spare time left!
4. Go to a movie at the drive-in. Heh. Nope.
Well. I managed three of the five. That's...something. It is only my first month doing this, so I'm cutting my Type A-self some slack. And here's what I'm planning for July...
1. Celebrate my mother's birthday (and mine). This means shopping for a present for Mum and arranging a fun celebration for her. Also sitting back and letting other people do that for me, which I am okay with.
2. GO BACK TO THE GYM. That is all.
3. Buy some more art / art supplies for my gallery wall. Crafting needs to happen to finish my wall decor, but I'm not making everything. I'm planning to spend some time on Society6 to round off the gallery wall!
4. Go to a movie at the drive-in. Seriously though.
5. Sift through all the cosmetics and skin care I have accumulated, and pare that collection WAY down. I have too much stuff. Birchbox made my collection huge, and most of it is tiny samples. I need to use those samples up or send them packing. No one needs this much stuff.
6. Pick out some fancy-looking classics, then buy them. Yes. You read that right, I