Laura Multitasks!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

First Birchbox!

My very first Birchbox came today. Well, it probably came many days ago, but we got the mail from the post office today, which happens maybe twice a month, so I got my first Birchbox, all my bills, and a package from Aerie, too.

It looked fancy. I mean, that box is PRETTY.


And it turns out, that wasn't even the real box. Somebody's getting a hand-knitted baby sweater in this fancy box. I mean, it is even LINED with pretty striped paper. This is a fancy box, meant for fancy things.


And inside, it was even more fancy. There was a little postcard announcing that it is March and that Spring things are contained within the box.


And on the other side, there was a list of everything inside the box PLUS instructions on how to use everything! That is good because I am clueless. And then I opened the tissue paper and saw...


Pretty things! There was TEA from Mighty Leaf (Organic Earl Grey, Chamomile, and Green Tea Tropical) and the pillow box has a piece of Ghirardelli Cherry Tango Square (yummy chocolate). Tea and chocolate being the fastest way to reach my heart.

There was also Agave Healing Oil Treatment, Gilchrist & Soames London Collection Body Lotion, Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum. PLUS, there was a tiny theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream sample in "Pie." It's a lovely shade that seems to work well with my incredibly pale skin.



The Gilchrist & Soames lotion has a lovely scent that I am miraculously not allergic to, which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS